Duro Felguera (DF) is a specialized Company in “Turnkey” Project execution for the energy, industry and Oil&Gas sector; provision of specialized services for industry and manufacturing of consumer goods. Based in Gijon (Asturias), Duro Felguera counts on a large international experience, being structured in the following business areas:
- Energy, being one of the main Spanish companies specialized in “Turnkey” projects for all kind of electric energy generation facilities, from gas turbines power plants to conventional thermal ones, but also including solar thermal, with an international experience of over 20 years in this field.
- Mining&Handling: Execution of turnkey projects in the area of mineral processing and handling of bulk solid materials. The company has its own technology and is able to develop all project phases, from engineering until commissioning and operation of the facilities built under the EPC mode.
- Oil&Gas: execution of turnkey contracts, being fuel storage one of the main specialities of the group through its filial Felguera IHI.
- Services, this area is integrated in the subsidiary companies DF Operaciones y Montajes and DF Mompresa, and it is specialized in several disciplines related to the assembly, commissioning, operation and maintenance of energy and industrial facilities.
- Consumer Goods manufacturing, which are covered by the subsidiary companies DF Caldereria Pesada (design and manufacturing of pressure vessels), DF Rail (design and manufacturing of rail switches and crossings) and DF TEDESA (equipment manufacturing for mining and infrastructures).
- Smart systems, including DF Nucleo (solutions for Defence, Communications, Industry, Energy, etc), DF Epicom (critical communications protection) and Felguera Information Technologies (logistic systems, information systems and entrepreneurial management, e-business, etc).